Your Road Map To Success
Simple is not the place where you stop before the going gets tough…. it is the place where you end up, after you have fought your way through complexity. Simple is very much at work in the Instant Imprints approach to Annual Plans. The entire process is outlined in the simple two part (Thumbprint and Actions) template below.
- Note your growth this year
- Enter the 2015 Projection that you created at the start of this year.
- Enter your Actual Thumbprint for this year.
- Create a new goal.
- Enter the Thumbprint that you would like to have at the end of the coming year.
- New for this year.
- The addition of a monthly B/E number.
- Centers using the T12M Tracking form see this number calculated for each month as well as for the past 12 months.
- They are finding this information to be useful, both for peace of mind and formulating a plan.
With past performance and the desired growth defined you can now turn your attention to the work that must be done to create that growth.
Simple, specific, actions that can be done well, consistently and measured will always get the best results.
- ACTION is the card that trumps everything.
- SIMPLE is the by-product of having thought your way through complexity.
- There are only 2 ways to grow Sales: get more people through the door, get the people coming through the door to spend more money.
- There are only 2 ways to grow Margin: raise prices, lower costs.
Creating your actions might be as simple as agreeing to participate in System or Area Initiatives. Or they might be unique to the needs and goals of a single Franchisee's Center Initiatives.
Please outline your planned actions at the appropriate level below.
- It is always a great idea to include a definition of success with each action you outline.
- The actions that you write should span all four pillars – Sales, Profit, Operations, People.
- With Sales and People being the measurement while Ops and People will be the tools you use to get there and/or the obstacles you need to overcome to move forward.
Making logos stand out.
We provide quality embroidery services on practically anything you can imagine. Our centers have state-of-the-art embroidery machines to provide you with anything from individual personalization to thousands of pieces. You can count on us to make your brand more visible.
Big or small, fancy and fast.
With wide format and digital printing equipment, our centers can produce nearly any sign, banner or display a business or organization may require, including retractable banner stands, A-frames, tradeshow booths and much more. For permanent or temporary use, indoors or out.
Personalized shirts with your logo or design.
We create t-shirts with custom designs using the latest technologies in direct to garment, heat transfers, lettering and screen printing which allows for maximum flexibility with order size and a fast turnaround to customize each order.
Items that stand out and are remembered.
There is no shortage of ways to promote your business. From branded pens to drinkware to flashlights, there are endless options at your disposal. Talk to us about finding the right solution for you and your customers.